Friday 7 June 2013

the best thing in May.

With the semester ending and exams looming, i've been a bit slack on the blogging front as of late!  Although we're already a week into June , my favourite thing in May was definitely the company. 

Friends birthdays, my boyfriend's University graduation, BYO dinners and seeing the Harlem Globe Trotters were a few highlights, all spent with the most wonderful people. 

I've said it before and i'll say it again, having the right kinds of people around you makes all the difference. Life is to short to surround yourself with toxic people, or just people who don't always have your best interests at heart. I'm very privileged to have a wonderful friend group and family, and I love that I get to share my life with them (As cheesy as it sounds!).

I'm looking forward to exams being over soon, giving me more time to write and vlog!

Ciao bellas xx

No comments:

Post a Comment