Monday 3 June 2013

Something new.

There's something about putting yourself out there, and trying new things that is both exciting and nerve-wracking at the same time. 

For me, one of those things is vlogging. I've attempted a few videos in the past, but it never really felt right, or I always came up with excuses as to why it wouldn't work. This year has been my year of trying new things, (such as this blog) and one day I just decided that really, what's the worst that could happen?

This weekend I gathered some equipment and made an 'introductory' video for my YouTube channel. When it came to the editing side, I realised that halfway through, my camera shifted it's focus to the background rather than me. A minor set back, but hey, it's my first attempt and I can really only get better! (I hope anyway, haha!) 



So here goes everybody. Watch my first video here

No comments:

Post a Comment