Wednesday 9 January 2013

Summertime.


I think I first saw this idea on Pinterest, and being summer, I couldn't wait to give it a try!

The beautiful thing about it is that you can add any summer fruit you want, or even use water if you don't like lemonade. So you can customise it to be just the way you like it. 

All you need to do is put the fruit in the ice cream mould, fill it with lemonade/ water, place the ice cream stick in and put them in the freezer.

I used a nectarine, a peach, a granny smith apple and and orange, and Charlie's old fashioned lemonade to tie it all together. 

You only really need to leave them in the freezer for a few hours so it would even be a cool idea for a kids party if you had enough ice cream moulds. 

These tasted amazing, and I can wait to make another lot with different fruits. I'm thinking maybe watermelon and mango, or perhaps using rasberries and Charlie's old fashioned pink lemonade! Endless possibilities...

No comments:

Post a Comment