Tuesday 15 January 2013

Feeling like Alice.

For quite a few years now, I have been obsessed with Alice in Wonderland. I collect copies of the book and pretty much everything else that's Alice.

Last year I stumbled across a website called White Rabbit designs, and fell in love with all the beautiful jewelry. Handmade in New Zealand, the pieces are whimsical and gorgeous, and I could honestly say if my money tree would grow, I would buy every single piece of their collections. (Their French seamstress necklace being first)

From bird cages, to penny farthings, to teacups, there is something to suit any girl's taste, and these necklaces make beautiful presents. For Christmas 2012, I was luck enough to receive the Alice tea party silver pendant and I love it to pieces. Even the hook is a gorgeous wee heart. 



Handcrafted jewelry always exudes love, and White Rabbit designs are no exception. I encourage you all to go and check out their stuff - though I warn you, you may leave their website with an exhausted wee visa card...

No comments:

Post a Comment