Friday 11 January 2013

Flowers in her hair.

A big trend I've noticed this summer is floral head pieces. From crowns to daisy chains, wearing flowers in your hair is perfect for summer. 

While home over Christmas, I rummaged through my mothers sewing boxes and found some cute flowers I couldn't wait to put onto a headband. (Which I found in a $2 type store)

The next step was how to attach the flowers to the headband, and for that I used super glue.


I wore this headband on Christmas Day 2012 with a navy blouse and maroon skirt and it really tied the outfit together nicely. 

I was a bit apprehensive to try this trend at first, but now i'm so glad I did! I really encourage you all to try and make your own headband like this, headbands and flowers are readily available in craft stores, so go get creativity on. 

No comments:

Post a Comment