Saturday 2 March 2013

the best thing in February.

The best thing in February for me was a week, specifically the week  of the 18th - 24th. 

This was the last official week of my summer holidays, as I started my final year of University (eek!) the following Monday. 

Even though I was working during the day, I seemed to fit a lot into the week, and constantly had a smile on my face. I caught up with a lot of friends who were back from their summer holidays, saw 90s band Garbage and got treated to a free dinner thanks to my sister who'd won a 'date night' at a delicious restaurant called Chow. It was also the week of my sister's birthday, so the celebrations were plentiful. 

I made the decision at the beginning of the year to take advantage of as many opportunities as I could, and have fun whenever possible. So far this is going splendid and i'm having a blast. If January and February are anything to go by, this year is going to be awesome. 

No comments:

Post a Comment