Sunday 10 March 2013

Stud.

For a while now, I've been searching for a shirt to customise and continue my stud affair. 

There's plenty of tops out there already studded, but seeing as I had some pyramid studs left over from previous projects, I thought i'd give it a go myself. I found this shirt in Glassons for $29.99 - it's quite sheer so i'll have to wear a singlet underneath, but seeing as winter is coming up, this isn't really a big deal. 



I then simply measured the width of the pockets, and how many studs would fit to make a nice line across the top. The fabric is quite sheer, as I mentioned, so you have to be careful not to pucker it too much, but measuring where the studs need to go first solve this. (I counted I needed 10 studs, so measured where the middle of the pocket was and worked my way out, so even if I'd miscounted, it'd still be even.)



I think it turned out pretty well, but that's just my opinion :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment