Tuesday 13 August 2013

Hiatus.

It's been almost 2 months since I wrote my last blog post. 

I know that's not the end of the world, but when I started this blog back in January, I told myself that I was going to write at least three times a month, and i'm slightly disappointed in myself for not sticking to it. 

Sure i've got excuses, exams happened, I went away on holiday, work was busy and I was concentrating more on on my YouTube vlogs, but really, I was never so busy that I wouldn't have had time to write a post or two. 

As well as letting you all know where i've been, this post is a wee kick for me to remember to post regular content, so it becomes a habit, or second nature. I've heard that it takes 4 weeks to make or break a habit, so there's my challenge, which - let's be honest - is easy enough!

I'm excited at the prospect of writing more again, I almost forgot how therapeutic it can be just to write stuff down (even if no one is reading it!). 

I have a few blog ideas, but if there's anything you want me to write about, let me know!

Until next time, kiddies. 

No comments:

Post a Comment