Thursday 4 April 2013

the best thing in March.

Sidenote: Goodness gracious it's been far too long since I wrote on here! 

Once again, i'm sitting here writing about my favourite thing, in a bit of disbelief that March is over already.

This was such an awesome month, and i'd have to say, my favourite thing was probably my  birthday/ turning 21. Now I realise that sounds quite self-absorbed, but I love how birthdays can bring (nearly!) all your favourite people together. 

I spent my actual birthday in Tauranga with my family, after seeing Fun. a few days before. I was royally spoilt by everyone and had such a great day. The following week I celebrated with my friends back home in Wellington which involved being sung Happy Birthday by restaurant patrons, buskers and randoms, carting a cake around town before having a wee street picnic, and dancing the night away. 




As well as this, I ran a few events that went swimmingly, work is going great (and Uni isn't half bad either), and I finished the month off with an roadtrip back up north with my boyfriend where we ate far too many Easter eggs. 

One thing I do wish was that I had time to blog more, because theres a blue moleskin journal sitting on my shelf with a list of blogs i've been too busy to write. Hopefully April isn't as busy though, and i'll have a bit more time!

Ciao bellas xx

No comments:

Post a Comment